How is Social Media Impacting Your Company’s Corporate Policies?
Employees who use Facebook or Twitter are an inherent liability and a PR risk. In today’s world, corporate legislation is a necessity for risk management.
Moderator: Maureen Paradine, Senior VP of Human Resources – 1-800-Flowers.com
- Pedram Tabibi, Technology & Digital Media Business Writer – Meltzer, Lippe, Goldstein & Breitstone
- Christine Ippolito SPHR, HR Consultant – The EGC Group & Principal of Compass Workforce Solutions
- Kim Sivillo, Director of Client Services – The EGC Group
Location-Based and Mobile Marketing – Locating Your Customers and Bringing Them to You
Today’s shoppers won’t go anywhere without their mobile phones. In our ever-connected society, businesses now have the un-missable opportunity to connect with consumers based on where they are.
Moderator: Amit Shah, VP of Online, Mobile & Social Media – 1-800-Flowers.com
- Jackie Candelas, Director of Digital Development – The EGC Group
- Genevieve Morzillo, Digital Account Manager – The EGC Group
- Evan Calafates, SEO Coordinator – The EGC Group
- Bill Brown, VP of Sales – Moovweb
- Mallorie Rosenbluth, VP of Client Relations – Likeable Media
- Andrea Rothchild, VP of Interactive & Classified – Newsday
Trends in Multi-Screen Marketing
Moderator: Angela Mertz, Media Director – The EGC Group
- Joe Pospisi, Regional Sales Director – Centro
- Tim Smith, Senior Director of Emerging Technologies – Centro
- Paul Dua, Senior Manager of Digital Marketing & Product Development – NBTY/MET-Rx 180
- Will Ferguson, VP of Online Marketing – 1-800-Flowers.com
- Michelle Zung, Bing Evangelist – Microsoft
Building a Digital Ready Organization
Exploring what separates good digital leaders from bad, what new technology and people skills are business critical, how you can develop a clear vision for what your business can become as it makes the transformation from traditional to digital, and what it means to lead your organization through the digital decades ahead.
Moderator: Nicole Larrauri, Managing Partner – The EGC Group
- Andrew Hazen, Co-Founder – LaunchPad Long Island; Of Counsel – Ruskin Moscou Faltischek
- Greg Verdino, Marketing Futurist & Business Strategist – VERDINO LLC
- Jason John, VP of Online, Mobile & Social Marketing – Gilt Groupe
Content Marketing Best Practices
Content is valuable information. Content is entertainment. Content is searchable, shareable, and Like-able. Simply put, content is the only way for you to positively influence your consumers by speaking directly to them. Nothing could be more important in today’s competitive landscape.
Moderator: Adam Gershenbaum, Web Project & Marketing Manager – Brother International
- Stephanie Weingart, Community Manager – The EGC Group
- Monica Barber, SEO Manager – The EGC Group
- Jackie DiBella, Community Manager – XO Group
- Hilary Topper, President & CEO – HJMT